In order to gain exemption, you must be able to satisfy the Ladder Association that you can produce evidence of prior learning in Instructional Techniques and Health & Safety.
Module 1: Instructional Techniques – to gain exemption from this module we would require evidence of a recognised Instructional Techniques qualification. Please see below for our currently accepted recognised certification:
- City & Guilds Instructors/teaching related certification
- Ed. or similar Degree
- RTITB Instructional Techniques
- CITB Instructional Techniques
- IPAF Instructional Techniques
- ITSSAR Approved Instructional Techniques programmes
- CIPD Professional Training programmes
Module 2: Health and Safety – to gain exemption from this module we would require evidence of a recognised Health and Safety Qualification which is equivalent to a NEBOSH National General Certificate.
These lists are not exhaustive and if you have attended an Instructional Techniques course or Health & Safety course that is not listed above please send us evidence of your certificate and a course synopsis along with your application. This will be reviewed by our Training Manager.
Please note: If evidence of prior learning is not provided, we will automatically book you on to our Instructional Techniques and Health & Safety course.
Mandatory Modules – modules that every candidate must successfully attend are as follows:
- Ladder Association Manufacturers/Industry Specific
- Ladder Association Administration
- Mentored Module