Ladder Association members can get discounted tickets for the National Work at Height Conference on 14th November 2019 in Salford. If you book before the end of the month, you’ll get an early bird discount too!
It’s the second-ever conference organised by the Access Industry Forum (AIF), which unites all the principal trade associations and federations involved in work at height – including the Ladder Association – and the event is supported by the Association for Project Safety (APS), Hire Association Europe (HAE) and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
As such, it really is shaping up to be a must-attend event for anyone involved with work at height.
There’s plenty going on throughout the day, from presentations and panel discussions featuring expert speakers with unrivalled knowledge, to an open forum chaired by Dr Shaun Lundy and lively exhibition area. Highlights will include:
* Speakers from organisations including HSE, BEIS, RoSPA, ARUP, Hire Association Europe, DWF Solicitors, Transport for London and the National Farmers’ Union
* Brian Parker, chair of PASMA’s Training Committee, talking about the link between mental health and height safety
* An appearance from Alison Thewliss MP, Chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Working at Height
* Jason Anker MBE, Paul Blanchard and Dylan Skelhorn discussing their personal experiences following falls from height
* An introduction from Peter Bennett OBE, the Ladder Association Executive Director and chair of the AIF
* A chance to meet representatives from all AIF members: ATLAS, BSIF, EPF, FASET, IPAF, IRATA, Ladder Association, NASC, PASMA, SAEMA and WAHSA
You are entitled to an ‘AIF Member Early Bird’ ticket which costs £158 + VAT. Book now before prices rise in September.