If you’re involved in the ladder industry – in any shape or form – this is a must-attend event to keep you updated on key developments in the industry. We welcome both members and non-members to join our conference.
Join Ladder Association Chairman, Paul Bruton, for a relaxed drinks reception and three course meal in the tudor-style setting of Hogarths Stone Manor, Kidderminster. The evening is an informal event and gives you the chance to network with fellow members.
The Annual Members’ Meeting is the perfect opportunity for Ladder Association members to hear first-hand from our key representatives on the work of the Association, and receive reports from the Committee Chairs and Secretariat functions.
The Conference is set to be the best yet! Highlights on this year’s packed agenda include:
– An update on EN131 and our next steps
– Chris Debrick, Major Projects Team at Transport for London (TfL) will discuss their access challenges and how they overcome them
– James Scott-Anderson, EHS Executive at British Marine will share the access challenges faced by their members in the shipbuilding industry
– David Bennett, Innovation Funding Specialist at Leyton UK will be able to offer valuable insight into R&D tax relief and innovation funding grants
– Abbi Taylor (the daughter of Jason Anker MBE) will take to the stage with Dr Karen McDonnell (OHS Policy Adviser at RoSPA) to discuss the effects her Dad’s accident has had on her and her family – and also launch our new ladder safety campaign
– Changes to ladder guidance
– Launch of the new Ladder and Stepladder Training Course.